I thought mustard and rice don’t belong together. Until one day I tried this recipe. Enjoy!
2 cups Cooked Rice
2 tbs Oil
100 gr Chicken Luncheon Meat, diced
1/2 Brown Onion
1 tsp chopped Garlic
2 tbs Mustard
6 pcs Tiger Prawn
6 stalks Green Onion
Salt and pepper
- Fry diced luncheon meat until crispy. Drain. Leave oil in the pan.
- On the same pan, scramble the eggs.
- Turn to high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, mustard, and add back fried chicken luncheon meat. Mix thoroughly.
- Add cooked rice, salt, pepper. Break the rice apart to make sure no clumps.
- Add prawn and green onion. Keep stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure to use cold cooked rice.
- Reduce the water to cook the rice so that the rice is not too soft.
- You can change the chicken luncheon meat with other processed meat.